Schumann Professional Black Fry pan 20cm
The taste of food is preserved through the distribution of heat to a cooking without fat and glass cover. A method of manufacturing from cast aluminum that allows obtain a background of a thickness of 7.5 mm which ensures a uniform and quick cooking. It is composed of 3 different thicknesses each having a specific function. The handle is made of silicone , which guarantees a long life, unlike plastic sleeves that get damaged very quickly and that are not suitable to go oven.
Availability: Out of stock
- This coating German "Greblon" offers the best performance and is guaranteed without PFOA.
- With a non-stick liner stone known for its high strength and better heat distribution.
- In Jumping stone and cast aluminum use non-stick coating Greblon Stonehenge.
- Resistance up to 10 times higher than conventional non-stick.
- Goes to the dishwasher.
- Diameter 20 cm / 1.1Litre
- All heat sources including induction
Write Your Own Review